Email Marketing is basically the use of email to promote product and services. However, the email Marketing has its own significant definition i.e. It is a correct use of email to develop a relationship with your target/ potential buyer or customer. Email Marketing is also a part of Digital Marketing.
In this era, when social media has impacted people’s mind, how email is beneficial here? It may be a question from your side but you know what, it has its own importance and it still works as one of the best platforms.
These stats will help you understand that Email Marketing Is Still Relevant.
- 94% of Online users are currently using email services, while only 61% users are using social media. (Strange! right?)
- 75% of mature Internet users accept that they use email marketing as their preferred marketing method.
- The “opt-in” feature of email allows marketing by permission which may not possible with any social media platforms.
- Email Marketing has a feature to target buyers by demographics such as age, income etc.
- Email provides the facility of reporting and analysis such as click-through rates, open rates, bounce rates, and conversions.
The challenge in email marketing is ‘a frequently noisy marketplace’. Your customers have too many email messages which mean it is really harder to reach them and grab their attention.
However, this Email Marketing training course from Digital Marketing Academy is designed to help you make the best Email Marketer. Here, at DMA, You will learn how the components of Email Marketing work collectively. You’ll discover how to form best strategies, set practical targets and design engaging email content so that it gets delivered, opened, read and acted upon.
Email Marketing Course Module
Our Module of Email Marketing Course Contains-
Plan & Create Effective Email Marketing
Engage Prospects Better
Understand How People Read Emails
Improve your Marketing Results
Integrate Email Marketing with your General Strategy
Career Options in Email Marketing-
Email Marketing itself is a large field of opportunities. Email Marketing has a different job as well as business opportunities. Here are some posts which you can get after the course-
- Email Marketing Executive
- Email Support Executive
- Creative Assistant
- Digital Brand Manager
- Creative Director
- Marketing Data Analyst
- Marketing Technologist
- Email Marketing Manager
- Email Marketing Specialist
Email Marketing Campaign Specialist
Soft Skills Required to Email Marketing Course
Candidates who want to pursue Email Marketing course from Digital Marketing Course from Digital Market Academy should be aware of-
- General Understanding of Internet Business
- Gmail/ Hotmail/ yahoo mail etc
- Knowledge of Internet
- Communication skills
- Writing skills
- Creativity in thinking
Why to Choose This SEO Training Course in Jaipur ?
- Interactive classes with practical and result-oriented teaching methodology
- Regular Assignment with live projects working.
- Air-conditioned classroom and fully power backed up
- Reasonable Fee structure with Early Bird Discount
- 7 Days Open for all the students and working professionals
- Quality training integrated with advanced technologies and follows well-structured course curriculum
- Learning from experts having more than 10 years experience
- High Tech Labs with Unlimited Internet
- Regular doubt sessions and revision lectures
- Preparing Students for more than 10 reputed and renowned certifications
- 100% Job Assistance Guarantee
- Our Course prepares you for more than 12 job profiles in the field of Digital Marketing.
How to Apply
To Apply in Digital Market Academy for this Advance Digital Marketing Course, you can simply fill up this Contact form given below. Our Team will directly contact you on your given contact number or email.
- You can also visit our Institute from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM from Monday to Saturday.
- You would be needed to submit Rs. 2000/- for Registration fee which is not included in the course fees. Book your seat from registration now! and you will get an early bird discount as well.